- string comparison
"foo" ==? "FOO"
- “case-insensitive no matter what the user has set”
"foo" ==# "FOO"
- “case-sensitive no matter what the user has set”
- test if not equal
- echoing variables
- abort after function name
- When the [abort] argument is added, the function will abort as soon as an error is detected.
- functions with
!after their name override pre-existing functions with the same name
- passing arguments to functions
- Function Arguments / Learn Vimscript the Hard Way
- arguments passed must be prefixed with
Tutorials and guides
Other notes linking here:
View the edit history